Sunday 27 April 2014

Short post.

Oh, it's been a week since I last updated.

I blame Indigo.


The week was hectic.
I have made a list:

-Anzac Day.
-Little Turds birthday.
-Bright Autumn festival with the family.
-Indigo slept over.
-I was sleeping.
-Publishing a Skulduggery Fanfiction.
-Tumblr.


Lets start with the largest thing this week.

Anzac day. 

It was the best Anzac Day I have ever experienced/ taken part in.

I enjoyed every single part of it. My favourite part was the Dean Street march and the breakfast my father put on after the dawn service for my family members and friends. What also might have been fun was the fact Indy slept over.
~~~
Lilly's birthday was the day afterwards she had a ball. The end. 
-----
I published my first fanfiction that used one of Derek Landy's characters. It is very dark and also very short.
Here is the link to it for those who are curious about reading it: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10293110/1/Down-falls-the-wall
(If you haven't read the Skulduggery Pleasant series you won't understand it and if you have, but aren't up to the end of "Dark Days"/book 4 the fic has major spoilers. Just warnin' ya)
The fanfiction has already had two very kind and very confidence boosting reviews.
-----

Today I went to the town of Bright. I had a lovely day and took many awesome photos of the yellowing trees.

Which I can't post on here because they are all on my iPad and I'm too lazy to put them on here. 

-----

I really don't know what else to put on this post apart from the fact that I start school on Tuesday. *eyeroll*
I'm so excited.

One thing I did realize is that this blog is read by quite a few family members...Meaning most of my nerdy jokes go straight over their heads...And they won't understand my amusing Sherlock gifs.

-----

I'm just going to end this post here...
Word of the day: deciduous, is the term used for trees that lose their leaves.

Signing off for today.
≧◠◡◠≦✌




No comments:

Post a Comment