Sunday 20 April 2014

Goats and spelling mistakes...

It has taken me few days to realize that at this moment in time I am obsessed with goats and this gif.
^^So majestic.

Another thing I have realized is that I make bad spelling mistakes. One of my main mistakes is missing the second f from "off". I'm just gonna blame my lazy brain (and Indigo, because I blame everything on Indy). I would like to thank my friend Troy for pointing out the spelling mistakes... Which I still haven't fixed. If you find a spelling mistake please leave a comment.



I also realized that I am a walking encyclopedia on Florence + the machine and Florence Welch. I started spurting out facts about them on my Flo instagram account the other day and someone said "You are such a big fan, I bet you know where they live!" Well no I don't know where they live because that's just creepy and stalker-ish. This time I blame tumblr and Indigo because she was the one who told me I should get one. (Yes Indigo feel special you have been mentioned in nearly all of my blog posts so far.)




I have spent a good percentage of my last two days cleaning my darn room. I am safe to say that I haven't found a single spider yet. Touch wood. 



It's been two days since I have written anything in this post anddddd... I found a cockroach (a baby one, but it was still made of pure evilness). My reaction was "WHY ARE YOU HERE? I DON'T EAT IN HERE?!" Then it briefly met my runners and that was the end of his little sad story. Again, I blame Indy. Case closed.



My friend Emma aka Fig was in a skype call with me a I write the paragraph above and she asked "So you killed it?". I could only reply with "Yeap. Well I couldn't let it run off and make babies so they could make their own little army and crawl up my nose while I sleep." 



I'm pretty sure here face was something along these lines:



At this point of this post I was running out of important things to write because I have spent most of my time this week reading and writing fan fiction. But then I realize... "Oh this weekend is Easter."



What can I say? Oh, it was fun. That was Tessa's Easter for 2014. The end.



Ooooh something big hat happened the other day was Skulduggery Pleasant; book 9 title release.



The title is "The dying of the light"



I don't know what that means but I have manged to translate a bit so far: death, death and more death.



I have found a few gifs that describe the fandom of Skulduggery Pleasants state at the moment (on tumblr):







I have to thank Indy on this occasion for her continuous refreshing of Mr Landys blog so we could find the title.



There is nothing quite like the satisfaction of updating your tumblr and feeling happy with it. Even if it took you 2-3 hours to do it. Not including the amount of time it took me to understand coding. Such a tedious task.



For those who are curious this was the finishing result: 






Do ya like it? I'm sah proud. Mine doesn't have music that makes you jump playing on it though, I don't leave traps for the victims... I mean followers ❁◕ ‿ ◕❁. Unlike Mellanie, who makes stalking her page hard. 


Imma end this post here cos I have minecraft that needs playing and chocolate that needs eating.


Word of the day: armada, a fleet of warships.



Signing off for today.

≧◠◡◠≦✌


No comments:

Post a Comment