Saturday 12 April 2014

Presenting... gifs!


Today is Saturday meaning... sleeeeep in!

It's such a nice feeling sleeping in and actually feeling like you had a good amount of sleep so you won't become a zombie. 
\ (•◡•) /  Gosh, I love that little character so much.


But there is one problem with holidays... boredom. You begin to miss the constant nagging of neglected homework or the constant nagging of your neglected room that yearns to be clean once again. The boredom builds up until you must clean your room for something to do. May be I should take a note out of Sherlock Holmes book and start shooting smiley faces into the wall. But I'm pretty sure my parents would kill me. D: 


Speaking of Sherlock I found out how to put gifs on my blog! I am now ready to rule the world with my gifs. I am unstoppable. 
❁◕ ‿◕❁ 

I have surprised myself by not playing Minecraft today. It has been my addiction again for the last 3-4 weeks. But I have been facebooking, writing fan fiction and reading. Nothing really out of the norm here.

I write fan fiction for the Skulduggery Pleasant fandom. But I don't use the characters. I make my own and use my friends characters but base it in the Skulduggery universe. My main character is Oblivion Sanctum who is a necromancer who wears a great coat (trench coat). My friends characters are Amelabel Baine who is a sensitive and Luki Hawang who uses special symbols. We are still working out the name for the symbolism power because its not specified in the book. Maybe I should tweet Derek Landy and ask him.

o==[]::::::::::::::::>

I though I might share this gif parody of "Do you want to build a snowman?" from the film "Frozen" with you:








Did it make you laugh? It made me laugh! :3 

o==[]::::::::::::::::>


On that note I think I am going to end that post here because I have lost my train of thought for this post. 



Word of the day: pluvial, of or pertaining to rain; rainy.

Signing off for today.
≧◠◡◠≦✌

No comments:

Post a Comment