Monday 7 April 2014

(っ◔◡◔)っ Baby chickens and surprises!



Today is the 7th of April and it's a Monday, yay. (╥﹏╥)
~~~
It started as a fairly average day. My usual routine. Mum wakes me up, takes about 6 calls before I stumble out of bed and I blindly get dressed because my eyes aren't functioning properly. 

I get to school greet my friends, sit and listen to a boring assembly, head off to roll-call and go to my first class. Give me a second I'm trying to remember what that was... right! Science. :3

After a short science class on the bodies senses and the short walk I found my self at my careers class. Don't you hate forgetting your password? I sat there for a while trying all my passwords only to find out I spelt my username wrong. 

By that stage I wanted to flip my table.(ᕗ ಠ益ರೃ)ᕗ ┬━┬ 

I don't think I could have gotten to recess faster than what I did today. 

But my day was picked up by my next class... agriculture! Do you know what made that subject even better? BABY CHICKENS. So I went from ☜(˚▽˚)☞ to ☜(*▽*)☞.

But the announcement of the baby chickens was quickly followed by "You also have a topic test tomorrow." *cracks party popper* SURPRISE!

But all in all it should be fairly easy. The baby chicken were so fluffy I was going to die.


We weeded our veggie plots. My friends found out the hard way that stinging nettle season is upon us. That is if stinging nettles even have seasons they grow in. *Looks stinking nettle seasons up* Couldn't find anything. But I did find that stinging nettles grow in soils that have been recently disturbed and have high fertility. So you could say that explains the sudden increase of nettle sprouts. The more you know! 


Agriculture was followed by lunch which was followed by art! We also got a large surprise there as well. Our teacher actually SMILED. This is a break through people! We enjoyed it while it lasted. (✿◠‿◠)


After that enjoyable lesson we had second recess. You can tell Autumn has arrived not because of the fact that my english teacher is making us write autumn themed poems but because the trees are dropping their leaves which allows us to have leaf fights! But then the teacher on duty catches you as you are about to shove a handful of damp soggy leaves down your mates top. (︺︹︺)



The day ended with maths. Great fun! Not much to say about maths apart from the fact that I had HIAMs "Falling" on repeat. 



~~~

Well I have studying and homework that needs to be done. 
~~~
Word of the day: vindictive, to seek revenge. 

Signing off for today. 
≧◠◡◠≦✌

No comments:

Post a Comment