Monday 2 June 2014

Because Emma told me to.

I totally didn't forget about this blog...No, not at all.


Reason one of why I have not updated in nearly a month: laziness.
Reason two: I've actually been doing things with my life. Exciting things. 
Reason three: Schhhhhoooooool. >_< 
Reason four: 

<-----Exactly that.





So in other words...Sorry, not sorry.






Reason why I'm updating:



Because Emma told me to. If I didn't, it would eat me and sell my kidneys to that shady lady near the skip bin at the back of my school.



I think her name is Indigo. 



Indy, please don't eat my kidneys. I need them for things. Like filtering my pee and absorbing glucose. If you even think about my lovely kidneys, I will bite your goat. Now that is what you call a threat, kiddo.








On the topic of goats I FOUND NEW GOAT GIFS.






For those who are new to my blog...Long story short: goats are amazing and I love them.



They are like sheep! But they have majestic beards! So that makes them 9000+ times better.






I have been at it again with the fanfiction!



I wrote another dark Skulduggery Pleasant one!



Warning there are spoilers.








But in my absence I found an awesome website while surfing the interweb.




It's called freerice.com.




Basically; you answer a simple question right, they donate 10 grains of rice to hungry, starving people. It's a great killer of boredom. And while you are being given something simple to do, you are feeding poor babies on the other side of the world.


So I highly recommend it, it's free and doesn't require much brain power. But a tip from me to you: look out for the pesky opposite questions.





I have decided I don't like editing my stories. Seriously, it makes me cringe and it takes 5 minutes to long!

What could make it more worse that what it already is? When the chapters of the story are 2000 words+. It's a nightmare. Note to self: Don't become a novel editor. 
With that you can probably tell I'm working on something big. It's still a fanfic but it's going to (hopefully) be a big one. 
ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ



I can't think of anything else, or mildly exciting to put in this post so...Imma end it here.


Word of the day: alleviate, to make something easier to endure. 




Signing off for today.

≧◠◡◠≦✌




No comments:

Post a Comment